The Sports Goods Market
After the success of our research reports on Europe (check the menu on the left for more information about our previous reports), we pursued our research of the international sporting goods markets with a brand new report on India published in May 2011.
The Indian report is structured in the same way as our previous reports and reviews many different topics including:
- Trends in sports participation and governmental initiatives to promote sports activities
- Import-export statistics from the last few years
- Profiles of important companies in the sector
- Overall market size data and growth, with details on apparel, footwear and equipment and on the market for 9 major sports categories
- Structure and development of the supply chain at the wholesale and retail levels, with an analysis of the distribution strategies and channels, including the fashion circuit and the internet
- Consumers' attitudes toward sporting goods and marketing, with an exclusive consumers' survey
- Ways of entering the market and optimizing brand penetration
In addition, the report includes a directory of the key-players (distributors, retailers, brands, and other useful contacts).
Please ask for your executive summary by sending an email to email@example.com.
Price of the report
- Hard copy = €900, instead of €1,200 initially
- Pdf file = €1,170 instead of €1,560 iniially (+ authorization to share the report with other company offices)
If you are an SGI subscriber, you will benefit from a 20% discount on the above prices. If you are a FSPA member or contributed to the report, you will benefit from a 30% discount. Discounts can not be cumulated.