The Golf Softgoods Market
The whole research consists of a 1,500-page report in 3 volumes published in 2009, and each country report is structured in the same way, particularly focusing on the following topics:
- Social and economic data
- Trends in golf participation and governmental initiatives to promote its practice
- Import-export statistics from the last few years
- Profiles of important companies in the sector
- Market size data and growth, with details on apparel, footwear and accessories
- Structure and development of the supply chain at the wholesale and retail levels, with an analysis of the distribution strategies and channels
- Consumers' attitudes toward sporting goods and marketing
- Ways of entering the market and optimizing brand penetration
- Contact details of the main players in the golf market (brands, distributors, agents, ...)
List of all the countries covered by the project:
- Volume 1: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
- Volume 2: Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Morocco, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Switzerland
- Volume 3: Belgium/Luxembourg, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden
You can ask for a free executive summary for any of these 3 volumes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
New discounted price of the reports (30% off):
All three volumes: €3,500 instead €5,000
One volume only: €1,400 instead of €2,000
Individual country reports are available, from €90 to €290 depending on the size of the market. Minimal order of €500. Please consult us.